Our Covid-19 Safeguarding Measures
- LATERAL FLOW TEST FOR ALL STAFF. All of our staff and Therapists will take weekly lateral flow test for your (and our) protection and peace of mind.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK. A touchless infrared thermometer will be used to check the temperature of anyone entering the clinic.
- STAFF PPE. Staff will continue to wear masks within the communal area of the clinic, and when delivering treatments. These will be replaced or sanitised for each treatment.
- HAND SANITISER & FACEMASKS. Clients will be asked to wear facemasks to come in for their appointment, unless they are medically exempt, and to wear these in all communal areas of the clinic. Upon entering the clinic clients will be required to use hand sanitiser gel and will be provided a facemask if required.
- COVID-19 CLEANING SCHEDULE. In addition to our already thorough cleaning protocol, we’ve added extra cleaning measures every hour to ensure all surfaces and touchpoints are regularly sanitised.
- TREATMENT ROOM SANISTISATION. There will be a 5-minute gap between all appointments, the treatment couch will be stripped and sanitised, fresh towels, pillow covers and couch covers will be used for each client. All surfaces and touchpoints will be sanitised before each appointment.
- ATTEND APPOINTMENTS ALONE. Clients will need to come to the clinic on their own. The only exception is for parent / guardian chaperones.
- ALL STAFF HAVE BEEN COVID SECURE TRAINED. All Therapists and Receptionists have completed The ‘Safe Touch’ Covid training course.